Starting a research project can be daunting. Finding resources can be tricky. Citations can be overwhelming. Good thing librarians at the Howe Library have you covered with our Research Road map!
Use this roadmap as a guide to keep you focused and organized as you make your journey through your research project. This guide really has it all!
The Research Roadmap includes:
- Help with choosing a topic
- Navigating scholarly articles
- A downloadable research log (an organizational game-changer!)
- Tips for conducting a better search
- A quick and easy citation generator
- Tutorials for more guided help and examples
- Contacts for writing and research support
- And so much more!
Have questions about the Research Roadmap or need more help? Ask a librarian here.