Located in the basement level of Howe Library, the Multimedia Recording Studio has everything you need to easily make high-quality audio and video recordings.
Things to know:
- The studio is available for all students, faculty, and staff
- Record audio or video interviews using high-quality equipment to produce great sound and visual (think: voiceovers, narrations, podcasts, interviews, photography, and video staging)
- Achieve different configurations with drop cloths, green screens, and light kits
- Record isolated audio tracks in a sound-proof environment
- Take photographs in a controlled environment, with lighting and equipment support
- Coming later this spring! We will continue to add to the recording studio’s offerings including setups for virtual reality (for gaming, CAD design, 3D imaging, and many other applications).
Get started and get help:
The Multimedia Recording Studio serves as an extension of the Center for Multimedia Development Lab and is staffed by the same knowledgeable staff who can help with any stage of your project be it brainstorming, recording, producing, or editing.
- Stop by (first floor Howe), email (email@example.com) or call (802-656-1947) the Multimedia Services department to get access to the room, advice, equipment and support.
- Once you’ve recorded, take your work with you on a USB drive or place on the cloud, then pop upstairs to the Multimedia Lab to edit your work using Audacity, Final Cut Pro, Lightroom, Rush, Photoshop or plenty of other tools (the lab offers the full range of Adobe Creative Suite programs)