Get a head start on your statistics needs for the semester! Statistical Software Support and Consulting Services at UVM Libraries offer expert one-on-one help to students, postdocs, and researchers. Our librarian, Maria Sckolnick, can help you with:
- Data management (formatting, coding, screening)
- Experimental design
- Survey design
- Selection of appropriate statistical methodology
- Help with power and sample size calculations
- Interpretation of results of analyses
- Assistance in responding to reviewers' comments
- Installation/licensing of statistical software packages
- Programming assistance
Assistance is available at all stages of your research. You are encouraged to contact a consultant at the beginning of your study. First consultations typically last from 30 minutes to one hour. Follow-up consultations are usually necessary.
To make an appointment, learn more about the drop-in hours, or attend a monthly workshop, go to the Statistical Consulting Research Guide for more information.