Films & Other Videos
Films with: Zea, Kristi
- Everybody knows ... Elizabeth Murray
- "Everybody Knows...Elizabeth Murray is an intimate portrait of the groundbreaking artist Elizabeth Murray. This film explores the relationship between Murray's family life and career, and reconsiders her place in contemporary art history. Verité footage, home videos and excerpts from her journals, voiced by Meryl Streep, tell of Murray's internal struggles and incredible ambition. Exclusive interviews with art world luminaries provide the historical backdrop for the New York art scene."--Film website.
- DVD 12179
- Family man
- Jack Campbell, a workaholic Wall Street exec, gets to see what his life might have been like if he'd stayed with his former sweetheart, Kate. Thirteen years after they split up, Jack falls asleep in his posh New York apartment, then awakens to find himself a family man, with his now-wife Kate, daughter Annie and new baby.
- DVD 8961
- Details the rise and fall of Henry Hill, a Brooklyn kid who grows up idolizing the "wise guys" from his neighborhood. He begins hanging around the mobsters and doing odd jobs until he gains the notice of local chieftain Paulie Cicero. In his teens, Hill distinguishes himself as a "stand-up guy" by choosing jail time over ratting on his accomplices. From that moment on, he is a part of the family. Along with his partner Tommy, he rises through the ranks to become Paulie's lieutenant. Soon he finds himself the target of both the feds and the mobsters.
- DVD 3225
- The Joneses, a seemingly perfect family, are the envy of their posh, suburban neighborhood filled with all the trappings of the upper middle class. They are the ultimate trend setters with an endless supply of high-tech toys, designer clothes, fast cars and the latest gadgets. But as the neighbors try to keep up with the Joneses, none are prepared for the truth about this all too perfect family.
- DVD 8221
- Red dragon
- Will Graham is an FBI agent who brought Hannibal Lecter to justice; however, his confrontation with Lecter proved to be a bloody, near-death experience. Retiring from the Bureau, he moves to Florida. However, a particularly grisly killer is on the loose, and Jack, Graham's one-time mentor at the Bureau, asks him to return to duty to find him. "The Tooth Fairy" is a vicious murderer who kills entire families at once, covering the eyes of his victims with bits of a shattered mirror.
- DVD 4435
- Silence of the lambs
- "In this chilling adaptation of the best-selling novel by Thomas Harris, the astonishingly versatile director Jonathan Demme crafted a taut psychological thriller about an American obsession: serial murder. As Clarice Sterling, an FBI trainee who enlists the help of the infamous Hannibal "the Cannibal" Lecter to gain insight into the mind of another killer, Jodie Foster subverts classic gender dynamics and gives one of the most memorable performances of her career. As her foil, Anthony Hopkins is the archetypal antihero--cultured, quick-witted, and savagely murderous--delivering a harrowing portrait of humanity gone terribly wrong. A gripping police procedural and a disquieting immersion into a twisted psyche, The Silence of the Lambs swept the Academy Awards (best picture, director, screenplay, actress, actor) and remains a cultural touchstone"--Container.
- DVD 535