Films & Other Videos
Films with: Young, Gig
- Air Force
- The Flying Fortress Mary-Ann and its crew leave San Francisco for Honolulu on a routine training flight the day before Japan's sneak attack on Pearl Harbor. Subsequently, the crew mans the Mary-Ann through action at Wake Island, the Philippines, the Battle of the Coral Sea, and Australia. The B-17 seen in many of the scenes would later be lost in action with its crew over the Pacific.
- DVD 12586
- Desk set
- A classic Hepburn-Tracy romance, about the head of the research department at a TV network and an absent-minded computer genius.
- DVD 2982
- Desperate hours
- Three escaped convicts break into a suburban home and hold the family therein hostage.
- DVD 8528
- That touch of mink
- America's most eligible and richest bachelor makes the acquaintance of a naive country girl transplant to New York City by splashing mud all over the young lady. He sends his brilliant young financial advisor over to the automat, where her roommate is employed, to apologize unsuccessfully until the tycoon appears in person and charms the unemployed young lady into a date. Later, while on a trip in Bermuda she gets looped and breaks out in a rash. After a madcap romance they get married and when they return to Bermuda for their honeymoon, the groom has an attack of nerves and comes down with the blotches.
- DVD 805
- They shoot horses, don't they?
- The haunting madness and desperation of Depression-era marathon dance contest participants. Brought together by chance, Gloria and Robert test the limits of their friendship and physical endurance, encouraged by the manipulative contest promoter.
- DVD 636
- Twilight zone.
- In Kick the can, a children's game somehow offers rejuvenative powers to an old man. In Steel, Lee Marvin's boxing robot breaks so he must enter the fight disguised as his own robot. In Game of pool, a young pool player finds himself playing against a long-dead master pool shark, with his life as the stakes. In Walking distance, an advertising agent visits his home town and slips thirty years into his childhood.
- DVD 1107