Films & Other Videos
Films with: Yerxa, Ron
- Perky, overachieving Tracy Flick gets on the nerves of history teacher Jim McAllister to begin with, but after she launches her campaign for high-school president and his personal life starts to fall apart, things spiral out of control.
- DVD 1725
- Juliet, naked
- "Annie (Byrne) is stuck in a long-term relationship with Duncan (O'Dowd), an obsessive fan of obscure rocker Tucker Crowe (Hawke). When the acoustic demo from Tucker's 25-year-old hit album surfaces, its release leads to a life-changing encounter with the elusive musician in this heartwarming story about finding love when and where you least expect it."--Container.
- DVD 12865
- Little children
- Sarah Pierce is a new stay at home mom struggling with the solitude of her new role. Spending every moment with a three year old tests the patience of the one-time English scholar. One day, at a local playground, she interacts with a group of moms and the differences are clear. They embrace motherhood and seem to relish all that their new role brings. One day, Brad, a stay at home dad brings his son to the playground. Sarah is amazed to find these mom have never talked to Brad and one of the women bets Sarah five dollars that she won't get his phone number. Sarah not only gets his phone number, but she lets him in on the joke and they hug and kiss. Emasculated by his wife, Kathy, Brad becomes slightly obsessed with finding ways to demonstrate he can still produce testosterone. Soon, Sarah and Brad start a passionate affair. At the same time, their quiet suburban community deals with Ronnie, a convicted pedophile who has just been released from prison. He returns to his mother's home and she helps him endure the constant taunts of an overzealous neighbor. These lives intersect in suprising and potentially dangerous ways.
- DVD 5129
- After receiving a sweepstakes letter in the mail, a cantankerous father thinks he's struck it rich, and wrangles his estranged son into taking a road trip to claim the fortune. Getting waylaid in the father's hometown in Nebraska, the son tries to reconnect with his impenetrable father.
- DVD 10228
- Ruby Sparks
- Struggling with writer's block and a lackluster love life, once-famous novelist Calvin creates a beautiful fictitious character named Ruby who inspires him. But not only does this bring his work to life, it also brings Ruby to life, literally. Face-to-face with an actual relationship with his once virtual girlfriend, Calvin must now decide whether to pen this love story or let it write itself.
- DVD 9311