Films & Other Videos
Films with: Worthington, Sam
- Jake Sully is a former Marine who uses a wheelchair. But despite his broken body, Jake is still a warrior at heart. He is recruited to travel light years to the human outpost on Pandora, where a corporate consortium is mining a rare mineral that is the key to solving Earth's energy crisis. He is given a mission to infiltrate the Na'vi, who have become a major obstacle to mining the precious ore. But a beautiful Na'vi female, Neytiri, saves Jake's life -- which changes everything.
- DVD 7402
- A look into the darkly funny world of Claire Bennett who initiates a dubious relationship with a widower while confronting fantastical hallucinations of his dead wife. With her feisty housekeeper-cum-caretaker ever at her side, Claire searches for human connection and self-forgiveness in this tale of personal redemption.
- DVD 10963
- The story begins in 1997, as shocking news reaches retired Mossad secret agents Rachel and Stephan about their former colleague David. All three have been venerated for decades by Israel because of the secret mission that they embarked on for their country back in 1965-1966, when the trio tracked down Nazi war criminal Dieter Vogel, the feared Surgeon of Birkenau, in East Berlin. At great risk, and at considerable personal cost, the team's mission was accomplished - or was it?
- DVD 8510
- Hacksaw Ridge
- During the bloodiest battle of WWII, in Okinawa, Desmond Doss saved 75 men without firing or carrying a gun. He was the only American soldier in WWII to fight on the front lines without a weapon, as he believed that while the war was justified, killing was nevertheless wrong. As an army medic, he singlehandedly evacuated the wounded from behind enemy lines, braved fire while tending to soldiers and was wounded by a grenade and hit by snipers. Doss was the first conscientious objector to ever earn the Congressional Medal of Honor.
- DVD 12111
- Keeping room
- In this radically reimagined American Western set towards the end of the Civil War, Southerner Augusta encounters two renegade, drunken soldiers who are on a mission of pillage and violence. After escaping an attempted assault, Augusta races back to the isolated farmhouse that she shares with her sister Louise and their female slave Mad. The pair of soldiers track Augusta down intent on exacting revenge, the trio of women are forced to take up arms to fend off their assailants.
- DVD 11420
- After making a misjudged advance towards her mother's boyfriend, 16-year-old Heidi flees her home for the small Australian ski town of Jindabyne. Her self destructive tendancies surface, and her fragile new world threatens to come tumbling down.
- DVD 6696