Films & Other Videos
Films with: Weigert, Robin
- Bombshell /
- A group of women decides to take on Fox News head Roger Ailes and the toxic atmosphere he presided over at the network.
- DVD 13326
- Deadwood the complete first season /
- Set in 1876 in the Black Hills of South Dakota after the richest gold strike in American history has drawn a throng of misfits to an outlaw settlement where everyone has a price. Tells the story of the settlers, who range from an ex-lawman to a scheming saloon owner to the legendary Wild Bill Hickok and Calamity Jane.
- DVD 4565
- The town of Deadwood, South Dakota is a lawless sinkhole of crime and corruption. Into this uncivilized outpost ride a disillusioned and bitter ex-lawman, Wild Bill Hickok, and Seth Bullock, a man hoping to find a new start for himself. Both men find themselves quickly on opposite sides of the legal and moral fence from Al Swearengen, saloon owner, hotel operator, and incipient boss of Deadwood. The lives of these three intertwine with many others, the high-minded and the low-lifes who populate Deadwood in 1876.
- DVD 4795
- Pawn sacrifice
- In a gripping true story set during the height of the Cold War, American chess prodigy Bobby Fischer finds himself caught between two superpowers when he challenges the Soviet Empire. It chronicles Fischer's terrifying struggles with genius and madness, and the rise and fall of a kid from Brooklyn who captured the imagination of the world.
- DVD 11404
- United States of Tara
- Tara Gregson is a wife and mother with dissociative identity disorder (DID). After deciding to go off her medication to discover the real cause of her disorder, her alternate personalties re-emerge. T is a wild and flirty teenager; Alice is an old-fashioned housewife; and Buck is a male, loud, beer-drinking Vietnam Vet. Tara is supported by Max, her calm and level-headed husband; Kate, her somewhat troubled teenage daughter; and Marshall, her quirky, good-hearted gay son. Her sister, Charmaine, is not so supportive, often expressing her doubt about the validity of Tara's disorder.
- DVD 11197