Films & Other Videos
Films with: Waterston, Katherine
- Boardwalk empire.
- Atlantic City, February 1924: Picking up 8 months after the events of Season 3, Nucky Thompson is laying low at the end of the Boardwalk after barely surviving an overthrow by gangster Gyp Rosetti. But the calm will be short-lived, as Nucky faces new challenges, including a clash with a violent Harlem power broker, a battle with his brother Eli over Eli's college-age son, and the irresistible lure of lucrative- and perilous- opportunities in Florida.
- DVD 12339
- Fantastic beasts and where to find them
- It opens in 1926 as Newt Scamander has just completed a global excursion to find and document an extraordinary array of magical creatures. Arriving in New York for a brief stopover, he might have come and gone without incident, were it not for a No-Maj (American for Muggle) named Jacob, a misplaced magical case, and the escape of some of Newt's fantastic beasts, which could spell trouble for both the wizarding and No-Maj worlds.
- DVD 12124
- Inherent vice
- Private eye Doc Sportello's ex-old lady shows up with a story about her current billionaire land developer boyfriend whom she just happens to be in love with, and a plot by his wife and her boyfriend to kidnap that billionaire and throw him in a loony bin.
- DVD 11201
- The story of Stevie, a teenager growing up in Los Angeles. He struggles with his family, including his abusive old brother and co-dependent single mom. He also struggles with his richer friends at school. When Stevie befriends a crew of skateboarders, he learns some tough lessons about race, class, and privilege.
- DVD 12983
- Night moves
- The story of three radical environmentalists coming together to execute the most intense protest of their lives: the explosion of a hydroelectric dam.
- DVD 11043
- Steve Jobs
- Steve Jobs takes us behind the scenes of the digital revolution to paint a portrait of the man at its epicenter. The story unfolds backstage at three iconic product launches, ending in 1998 with the unveiling of the iMac.
- DVD 11441