Films & Other Videos
Films with: Waller-Bridge, Phoebe
- A dry-witted, sexual, angry, grief-riddled woman hurls herself at modern living in London. She often escapes into momentary fantasy asides -- letting an imaginary audience hear her unspoken gibes -- as she navigates her father's emotional distance, her godmother-turned-stepmother, her perfect sister and horrible brother-in-law as well as her seemingly-doomed love life.
- DVD 13432
- It is a hilarious and poignant window into the mind of a dry-witted, sexual, angry, grief-riddled woman, as she hurls herself at modern living in London. This time around, she's coping with her father's upcoming nuptuals, and her attraction to the hot priest they've chosen to officiate, while the brother-in-law escalates everything around him.
- DVD 13433
- Goodbye Christopher Robin
- When author A.A. Milne creates the Winnie-the-Pooh books after World War I, their success comes at a price for the author and his family. Thematic elements, some bullying, war images and brief language.
- DVD 12541
- Killing Eve
- Eve is a bored, whip-smart, pay-grade MI5 security officer whose deskbound job doesn't fulfill her fantasies of being a spy. Villanelle is a mercurial, talented killer who clings to the luxuries her violent job affords her. Follow these two women, equally obsessed with each other, as they go head to head in an epic game of cat and mouse.
- DVD 12883
- Solo : a Star Wars story
- Years before he met Luke and Leia, before he helped overthrow the Emperor, Han Solo started where all heroes start: at the bottom. Join your most favorite scoundrel in the galaxy on an adventure you'll never forget! Throughout his death-defying adventures among the criminal scum of the Star Wars Universe, Han will meet the one who will become his closest ally, Chewbacca! Watch as Han matches wits with the infamous gambler Lando! Follow Han on the journey that will put him on course to his destiny.
- DVD 12871