Films & Other Videos
Films with: Van Hoy, Jay
- Ain't them bodies saints
- Four years ago, impassioned young outlaw couple Bob Muldoon and Ruth Guthrie were apprehended in the Texas hills during a shootout that left a local officer wounded by a bullet from Ruth's gun. Taking the blame, Bob was sentenced to 25 years in prison. After having engineered a daring escape, Bob is now determined to reconnect with the love of his life and meet the daughter who was born while he was incarcerated. But the journey back won't be easy, and the powers that be threaten to keep the two lovers apart forever.
- DVD 10354
- When a family wedding draws Irene and David, an upwardly mobile coupe, out of Manhattan to venture upstate, they lose their way on unfamiliar wooded roads. What supposed to be a regular drive alters their loves forever when they pick up a hitchhiker.
- DVD 9750
- A hypnotic and hallucinatory tale of two lighthouse keepers on a remote and mysterious New England island in the 1890s.
- DVD 13309
- Love is Strange
- After nearly four decades together, Ben and George finally tie the knot in an idyllic wedding ceremony in lower Manhattan. But when George loses his job, the couple must sell their apartment and temporarily live apart until they can find an affordable new home. George moves in with two cops who live down stairs while Ben lands in Brooklyn with his nephew, his wife, and their teenage son. While struggling with the pain of separation, they are challenged by the tensions and capricious family dynamics of their new living arrangements.
- DVD 10873
- Old joy
- Friends, Kurt and Mark, reunite for a weekend camping trip in the Cascade mountain range east of Portland, Oregon. For Mark, the weekend outing offers a respite from the pressure of his imminent fatherhood; for Kurt, a long series of carefree adventures.
- DVD 6591
- Witch a New-England folktale /
- A family in 1630s New England faces destruction by the forces of witchcraft, black magic, and possession. When one of their five children goes missing and their life-sustaining crops fail, they fall victim to paranoia and fear as they begin to turn on one another.
- DVD 11748