Films & Other Videos
Films with: Turner, Tina
- Gimme shelter
- A documentary of the Rolling Stones' 1969 tour of the United States, focusing on a free concert at the Altamont Speedway in California where a young man was killed during violence between the crowd and the Hell's Angels hired to "keep order." A disturbing portrait of one aspect of the rock and drug culture of the late 60's.
- DVD 1593
- Mad Max : Beyond Thunderdome
- Once again, Mad Max stands alone against the barbarians of a post-nuclear age. This time, Max enters the gladiatorial maces-and-chainsaws combat inside Thunderdome arena and then defends the future for a group of abandoned children.
- DVD 11063
- Playboy after dark
- "In 1959 Hugh Hefner produced Playboy's Penthouse T.V. show which proved to be the first of its kind. The format was modeled on a hip swinging bachelor party and the guests included the kings and queens of the world of entertainment who were all gathered in an impromptu style party."--Publisher's website.
- DVD 5604
- A classic rock opera about a boy who is traumatized by the death of his father. He is "cured" several years later, only to be hailed as a "Messiah."
- DVD 920
- What's love got to do with it
- The turbulent relationship of Ike and Tina Turner eventually forces Tina to leave and find the courage to believe in herself.
- DVD 589