Films & Other Videos
Films with: Taylor, Noah
- Almost famous
- It's the opportunity of a lifetime when teenage reporter William Miller lands an assignment from Rolling Stone magazine. Despite the objections of his protective mother, William hits the road with an up-and-coming rock band and finds there's a lot more to write home about than the music.
- DVD 1639
- Charlie and the chocolate factory
- Charlie and five others draw golden tickets from Wonka chocolate bars and win a guided tour of the legendary candy factory that no outsider has seen in 15 years. Dazzled by one amazing sight after another, Charlie is drawn into Wonka's fantastic world.
- DVD 10919
- Edge of tomorrow Live, die, repeat /
- In a near future, an alien race has hit the Earth in an unbeatable assault. Major William Cage has never seen a day of combat, but is dropped into a suicide mission and killed within minutes. Cage now finds himself thrown into a time loop-forcing him to live out the same day over and over, fighting and dying each time. With each life, Cage learns more fighting skills, so that when he and warrior Rita Vrataski take the fight to the aliens, they are one step closer to defeating the enemy.
- DVD 11970
- Max was a promising young artist who lost his arm in the Great War and with it his ability to paint. Upon his return he opens an acclaimed art gallery that caters to modernism. There he meets another war veteran and struggling artist named Adolf Hitler. Max encourages Adolf to develop his talent. But since Adolf is penniless and is without family or friends, the lure of politics soon wins Adolf's interest over art, setting into motion the most cataclysmic period of the 20th century.
- DVD 1910
- Story of Australian pianist David Helfgott. He experiences a nervous breakdown and is hospitalized, but later returns to the concert hall.
- DVD 509