Films & Other Videos
Films with: Suárez, Cecilia
- Cinco días sin Nora 5 days without Nora /
- Before dying, Nora devises a plan to make José, her ex-husband, take care of her funeral during the height of Passover celebration. But despite her meticulousness she misses something--the only flaw in the plan, a mysterious photograph left under the bed, which leads to unexpected outcomes that remind us that sometimes the greatest love stories are hidden in the smallest places. A heartwarming story of love, doubt, faith, and the importance of family.
- DVD 7376
- The legendary life of Fidel Castro, from exiled revolutionary to the world's most controversial and longest serving head of state. As seen through the eyes of his wife, mistress and female cohort, this film reveals the untold story of Fidel's rise to become one of the world's most powerful leaders.
- DVD 2629
- Mundo maravilloso Wonderful world /
- Once upon a time, Juan Pérez, the poorest of the poor, reaches fame in a fluke accident in what seemed to be an attempt of suicide, to protest against the government and his social condition. The Ministry of Economy, surrounded by the scandal in which he is blamed by Pérez's decision, decides to reward him changing his life giving him a little house, a car and a job. But when other poor people (Pérez's close friends) find out about his reversal of fortune, decide to imitate him faking suicide attempts in different buildings in Mexico City.
- DVD 10053
- Three burials of Melquiades Estrada /
- Needing to keep his honor-bound commitment, Texas ranch foreman Pete returns the body of illegal Mexican immigrant ranch-hand Melquiades Estrada to his preferred resting place in the Mexican wilderness. Estrada had been accidentally shot by Mike, a newly-arrived U.S. border patrolman. Pete forces Mike to participate in his cross-country ritual of duty -- a voyage filled with revenge and redemption that will change both men forever -- and bring some semblance of meaning to the senseless death of Pete's good friend.
- DVD 6761