Films & Other Videos
Films with: Sting
- MacLachlan is Paul Atreides, son of Duke Leto, who struggles with the native inhabitants of the dry planet Arrakis (Dune) to overthrow the terrible Baron Barkonnen and his family and control the special product of the planet, a mind-altering spice produced by giant sand worms.
- DVD 183
- Lock, stock and two smoking barrels
- A collection of law-dodging characters in London are brought together by coincidence when a streetwise young man loses half-a-million pounds in a card game. He has a week to get together the money or face losing some fingers. Desperate, he and his friends decide to rip off a gang who are planning to rip off a bunch of ganja farmers. Simple. Except the drug dealers want their money back, as do the thieves, and now there are three sets of criminals after their blood.
- DVD 1338
- Susan Traherne returns to her home in post-war Britain haunted by her experiences as a resistance fighter in occupied France.
- DVD 2153
- Songs by The Who set the background for this story of the passions of British street kids, circa 1964.
- DVD 2471
- Twenty feet from stardom
- They are the voices behind the greatest rock, pop and R&B hits of all time, but no one knows their names. Now, in this award-winning documentary, director Morgan Neville shines the spotlight on the untold stories of such legendary background singers as Darlene Love, Merry Clayton, Lisa Fischer, Judith Hill, and more. Includes behind-the-scenes footage, vintage live performances, and interviews with Bruce Springsteen, Sting, Mick Jagger, Stevie Wonder, and Bette Midler.
- DVD 10105