Films & Other Videos
Films with: Stevens, Dan
- Beauty and the beast
- The journey of Belle, a bright and independent young woman who takes her father's place as the prisoner of a beast in his castle. As Belle befriends the castle's enchanted staff, she and the Beast slowly begin to look beyond their initial reactions to each other and see who they truly are. But back in Belle's village, her father's fears for her safety drive him to rally the villagers to free Belle from the castle--a plan that goes awry, with dangerous consequences, when Belle's would-be suitor Gaston twists the rally into a mob and leads an attack on the castle.
- DVD 12267
- Downton Abbey
- Set in an Edwardian country house in 1912, Downton Abbey portrays the lives of the Crawley family and the servants who work for them. In the drawing rooms, library, and beautiful bedrooms, with their tall windows looking across the park, lives the family, but below stairs are other residents, the servants, as fiercely possessive of their ranks as anyone above.
- DVD 8022
- Downton Abbey.
- The War is over and a long-awaited engagement is on, but all is not tranquil at Downton Abbey as wrenching social changes, romantic intrigues, and personal crises grip the majestic English country estate for a third thrilling season. In the wake of World War I, Robert, Earl of Grantham, sticks to his duty to maintain Downton more firmly than ever.
- DVD 9264
- About a young Thurgood Marshall, the first African-American Supreme Court Justice, as he battles through one of his career defining cases.
- DVD 12554
- Norman the moderate rise and tragic fall of a New York fixer /
- Norman Oppenheimer is a small time operator who befriends a young politician at a low point in his life. Three years later, when the politician becomes an influential world leader, Norman's life dramatically changes for better and worse.
- DVD 12295