Films & Other Videos
Films with: Stern, James D.
- --So goes the nation a true story of how elections are won-- and lost /
- Examines America's electoral process through the eyes of diverse politicians, activists, and voters in Ohio during the 2004 election. Shows how the voting public is manipulated by the parties' leaders and their political marketing strategies.
- DVD 4964
- Every little step
- For over three decades, there's been one singular sensation: A Chorus Line. This groundbreaking hit musical inspired by the emotional lives of dancers during the audition process. Now the story comes full circle and offers a revealing, unprecedented look at the auditions for the Broadway revival of the perennial classic. The music, the moves and the real-life drama, bringing you closer to the footlights than you ever thought possible.
- DVD 7047
- I'm not there
- Six characters recreate different stages in Bob Dylan's career, from Greenwich Village folk singer to electric guitar trailblazer to born-again preacher.
- DVD 5619
- In the year 2074, the mob sends problem people back in time to 2034, where a hired gun waits to eliminate them. Joe is one such hired gun, good at what he does. But problems arise when the mob tries to 'close the loop,' and Joe comes face-to-face with his future self during a hit. When Joe's future self escapes after he hesitates to finish the assignment, Joe must chase himself down and finish the job.
- DVD 9319
- Old man & the gun
- At age 70, Forrest Tucker infamously made his escape from the tough San Quentin prison. Once he had gained his freedom, he embarked on a new set of heists that left investigators scratching their heads and the public fascinated by the story. This true story details Tucker's life which includes a detective wrapped up in the case, and a female who takes a liking to Tucker despite the criminal path he's on.
- DVD 12928