Films & Other Videos
Films with: Startzman, Richard
- Gulf War syndrome aftermath of a toxic battlefield /
- Following the 1991 Gulf War, more than 200,000 American forces returned home with mysterious and debilitating ailments collectively known as Gulf War syndrome, which they were told was purely psychological. This program reveals the causes and results of this disabling syndrome.
- DVD 5080
- MCS, multiple chemical sensitivity how chemical exposures may be affecting your health /
- Explores the effect multiple chemical sensitivity (MCS) has had on the lives of once productive people from the slightest exposure to common household chemicals.
- DVD 5082
- Mother O'Keeffe the other Georgia O'Keeffe /
- This documentary explores the relationship Georgia O'Keeffe had with a young boy whom she taught how to paint and continues to explore the controversy surrounding the identity of who really painted some of the most acclaimed watercolors of the 20th century.
- DVD 5081