Films & Other Videos
Films with: Smith, Jada Pinkett
- Bad moms
- " ... A women's shared, near orgiastic pleasure in their freedom and friendship."--New York Times. "A good natured girl power comedy that balances a bland sitcom structure with some weird and hilarious moments."--New York Post. "The Hangover for working mothers, only funnier, smarter and sweeter."--Newsday. When three overworked and underappreciated moms are pushed beyond their limits, they ditch their conventional responsibilities for a jolt of long-overdue freedom, fun, and comedic self indulgence.
- DVD 12015
- In a searing parody of American television and racial attitudes a young African American network executive, under pressure from his white boss, creates a minstrel show, hoping that it will fail and that he will be released from his network contract -- but the TV show becomes both a hit and the subject of much controversy.
- DVD 1127
- Max is a cab driver. For twelve years, faces have come and gone from his rear-view mirror: people and places he has long since forgotten--until tonight. When a drug cartel learns of their impending indictment by a federal grand jury, they mount an operation to identify and kill the key witness. Vincent is a contract killer. He has one night in L.A.--and five bodies are supposed to fall. Vincent hijacks Max and his cab, making Max collateral--an expendable person who is in the wrong place at the wrong time. Through the night, Vincent forces Max to drive him to each assigned destination, as the L.A.P.D. and F.B.I. race to intercept them. Max and Vincent become dependent on each other, in ways neither would have imagined.
- DVD 7108
- A lion and zebra and two other of their pampered friends, from New York's Central Park Zoo, accidentally find themselves on a ship heading for Africa. When their vessel is hijacked, they become shipwrecked on the exotic island of Madagascar where they discover it really is a jungle out there!
- DVD 7613
- Princess Mononoke
- Inflicted with a deadly curse, a young warrior named Ashitaka sets out to the forests of the west in search of the cure that will save his life. Once there, he becomes inextricably entangled in a bitter battle that matches Lady Eboshi and a proud clan of humans against the forest's animal gods, who are led by the brave Princess Mononoke, a young woman raised by wolves.
- DVD 3023
- Set it off director's cut /
- Four poor black women try to get some payback from the social system which has abused them by a staging a series of bank robberies.
- DVD 6930