Films & Other Videos
Films with: Sloane, Everett
- Big knife
- DVD 2402
- Citizen Kane
- An all-powerful press magnate, Kane, dies in his fabulous castle Xanadu, his last word being "Rosebud", which leads a reporter to seek the meaning behind the word and find the meaning of Kane. Prominant publisher, William Randolph Hearst, saw the film as a thinly disguised version of his career and attempted to suppress it.
- DVD 1342
- Citizen Kane 70th anniversary /
- In Citizen Kane, following the death of a publishing tycoon, news reporters scramble to discover the meaning of his final utterance. In RKO-281, Orson Welles produces his greatest film, Citizen Kane, despite the opposition of the film's de facto subject, William Randolph Hearst.
- DVD 12750
- Lady from Shanghai
- A seaman becomes involved in the murderous intrigue of a crippled lawyer and his homicidal, frustrated wife. Culminates in a shoot-up in a hall of mirrors.
- DVD 7307
- Lust for life
- Kirk Douglas gives a fierce portrayal as the artist torn between the joyous inspiration of his genius and the dark desperation of his tormented mind.
- DVD 9436
- When a top comedian is killed in a plane crash, his sycophants try to groom a bellhop into taking his place.
- DVD 8367