Films & Other Videos
Films with: Silverstein, Elliot
- A monstrous black sedan roars out of the desert without warning and mercilessly begins to terrorize the residents of a small New Mexico town. Is it a phantom, a demon...or the Devil himself?
- DVD 862
- Cat Ballou
- When her father is murdered by a powerful businessman, a woman hires a has-been gunfighter to help her gain revenge.
- DVD 6821
- Leonard Bernstein, Omnibus the historic TV broadcasts on 4 DVDs /
- Hosted by Alastair Cooke and includes seven episodes featuring lectures, performances, and master classes from the legendary conductor and composer Leonard Bernstein. Includes: Beethoven's Fifth Symphony (1954), The World of Jazz (1955), The Art of Conducting (1955), American Musical Comedy (1956), Introduction to Modern Music (1957), and more.
- DVD 7282
- Man called Horse
- An English aristocrat is taken prisoner by a tribe of American Sioux Indians and given to the chief's aging mother as a servant. Gradually, he embraces the tribe's way of life and falls in love with the chief's sister. The constant threat of ambush by a rival tribe and rigors of survival now fill the days of this man called "Horse." He is eventually given a chance to prove his worthiness and be accepted into the tribe. But in order to be accepted with honor as an equal within the tribe, he must endure the Sun Vow.
- DVD 4637
- Twilight Zone.
- DVD 1101