Films & Other Videos
Films with: Shire, Talia
- Godfather DVD collection
- The Godfather: The aging patriarch of an organized crime dynasty transfers control of his clandestine empire to his reluctant son. The Godfather part II: The early life and career of Vito Corleone in 1920s New York is portrayed while his son, Michael, expands and tightens his grip on his crime syndicate stretching from Lake Tahoe, Nevada to pre-revolution 1958 Cuba. The Godfather part III: In the midst of trying to legitimize his business dealings in 1979 New York and Italy, aging mafia don Michael Corleone seeks to vow for his sins while taking a young protégé under his wing.
- DVD 1155
- New York stories
- A trilogy about life in the big city. "Life lessons" is the tale of a passionate painter (Nolte) torn between his obsession for his art and his infatuation with his sultry assistant (Arquette). "Life without Zoe" is a whimsical fantasy of a very grown-up 12-year-old who brings charm and magic to life in New York. "Oedipus wrecks" is the story of a neurotic lawyer (Allen) who cannot escape the influence of his mother.
- DVD 5597
- Rocky Balboa, the underdog, gets his million-to-one shot at love, self-respect and the world heavyweight boxing crown and comes out a winner.
- DVD 492
- Sylvester Stallone Rocky anthology.
- DVD 11338
- Wild in the streets
- Wild in the streets: When 15 year olds are given the right to vote, they elect a rock star as president and take over the government enforcing mandatory retirement at age 30. Gas-s-s-s: A deadly gas kills everyone over the age of 25 leaving the earth to a variety of young football fascists and demented dictators and utopia searching hippies.
- DVD 10536