Films & Other Videos
Films with: Sheridan, Jim
- When Danny Flynn returns to his Belfast neighborhood after 14 years in prison, all he wants is to find peace, resume his career, and reclaim the love of the woman who has remained etched in his mind. As they slowly embrace the possibilities of renewed romance, they realize cultural taboos stand in the way and fighting for love could cost them their lives.
- DVD 1649
- The field is a plot of land in rural Ireland, rented and tended by an old man. When the owner sells the land to an American developer, the old man decides to fight the change, regardless of the cost.
- DVD 1844
- In America
- Told by 11-year-old Christy, a child wise beyond her years. An Irish couple bring their two young daughters to America in search of a better life. Christy and her sister, Ariel find New York's Hell's Kitchen a place of magic where anything is possible. To their parents, it represents a place to begin anew. Carried by the girls' youthful hope and faith, the family finds the heart to live and love again.
- DVD 3845
- In the name of the father
- Fact-based film about Gerry Conlon, a young Irish punk who is caught in the wrong place at the wrong time and forced to confess to a terrorist bombing. He and his father, along with friends of Gerry, are found guilty and sentenced to life in prison. There, his father shows his true strength, and Gerry works to prove their innocence and clear his father's name.
- DVD 1262
- Into the west
- Two young brothers living in the Dublin slums run away with a magical horse, trying to recapture their family's traditional life as tinkers and to find the wild west of their imaginations, while their desperate father and the law search for them.
- DVD 2242
- My left foot
- Based on Christy Brown's true life story, My left foot is the story of a man who triumphs over impossible odds to achieve greatness.
- DVD 323