Films & Other Videos
Films with: Servillo, Toni
- Divo la spettacolare vita di Giulio Andreotti /
- Seven-time Italian prime minister Giulio Andreotti's long career was dogged by persistent accusations of conspiracy, Mafia connections and state-sponsored terror. This compelling film explores the shocking political machinations and shady criminal underworld surrounding this fascinating and controversial figure.
- DVD 10431
- Don Ciro is a timid middleman, who distributes money to the families of imprisoned clan members. One day he is ambushed by two angry clan members with an obvious grudge against their fellows. He later offers to defect to their side and leads them to the location where he is given the money for distribution. Totò is a 13-year-old grocery delivery boy who observes some drug dealers ditching some drugs and a gun when running from the police. He returns the items to the gang, who take him in. When a gang member is killed in a drive-by, they decide to exact retribution on Maria, whose son has joined a secessionist gang. Roberto is a graduate who works in toxic waste management. His boss, Franco, illegally dumps the waste in disused mines. During an operation, a drum of toxic chemicals is accidentally spilt on a driver and Franco refuses to call an ambulance. Pasquale is a haute couture tailor who takes a night-job training Chinese garment workers. His secret work is discovered nonetheless, and on a ride home two gunmen on a scooter open fire on the car. Marco and Ciro are two cocky wannabe gangsters who spy Camorra gangsters hiding a stash of weapons and decide to steal the weapons. The angry gangsters find them and threaten to kill them if they don't return the weapons within a day. Later, they are ambushed and killed.
- DVD 7092
- Grande bellezza The great beauty /
- For decades, journalist Jep Gambardella has charmed and seduced his way through the glittering nightlife of Rome. Since the legendary success of his only novel, he has been a permanent fixture in the city's literary and elite social circles. But on his sixty-fifth birthday, Jep unexpectedly finds himself taking stock of his life, turning his cutting wit on himself and his contemporaries.
- DVD 10317