Films & Other Videos
Films with: Seresin, Michael
- Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
- A growing nation of genetically evolved apes led by Caesar is threatened by a band of human survivors of the devastating virus unleashed a decade earlier. They reach a fragile peace, but it proves short-lived, as both sides are brought to the brink of a war that will determine who will emerge as Earth's dominant species.
- DVD 10789
- Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban
- Harry, Ron, and Hermione, now teenagers, return for their third year at Hogwarts. There they are forced to face escaped prisoner Sirius Black, who poses a great threat to Harry. Harry must overcome the threats of Dementors, outsmart a werewolf, and finally deal with the truth about Sirius and his relationship with his parents. Harry and friends master advanced magic classes, cross time barriers, and change the course of more than one life.
- DVD 4207
- Life of David Gale
- David Gale era un miembro activo de Deathwatch, un grupo activista en contra de la pena de muerte. Constance era una activista compañera de Deathwatch. Cuando se encuentra a Constance violada y asesinada, Gale es condenado del crimen. Ahora Gale espera la ejecución, y con menos que una semana antes su cita con la inyección fatal, Gale consiente en decir su historia a Bitsy, una periodista presuntuosa de una revista de noticias mayor. Cuando ella discute los hechos del asesinato con Gale, se le ocurre que los detalles simplemente no suman. Pronto un desconocido misterioso empieza a pasarle disimuladamente a ella evidencia que sugiere que a Gale se han tendido una trampa. David Gale was an active member of Deathwatch, an anti-capital punishment activist group. Constance is a fellow Deathwatch activist. When Constance is found raped and murdered, Gale is convicted of the crime. Now Gale awaits execution, and with less than a week before his date with the fatal injection, Gale agrees to tell his story to Bitsy, a nervy journalist from a major newsmagazine. As she discusses the facts of the murder with Gale, it occurs to her that the details simply don't add up. Soon a mysterious stranger begins to slip evidence to her that suggests Gale has been framed.
- DVD 2143
- Midnight express
- This film is based on a true story. William Hayes, a naive young American vacationing with his girlfriend in Istanbul, Turkey, tries to smuggle a couple of kilos of hash out of the country. He is caught, thrown into a Turkish prison, and subsequently raped, tortured, and forced into the brutality that defines the inmates' constant struggle for survival. There are other foreigners there, many for smuggling, and word is that the only way out of the jail is by dying, or taking "the midnight express." Max, his friend and fellow inmate swears, "That train doesn't run around here."
- DVD 300