Films & Other Videos
Films with: Sears, Ted
- Nature's half acre
- Shows the teeming life on a small plot of land, the struggle for survival among insects and birds, and nature's system of balance. Includes scenes of nest-building, pollination of flowers, various methods of surviving the winter, and the reawakening of plant, insect, and bird life with the return of spring.
- DVD 5519
- An animated musical version of Carlo Collodi's story of a little puppet who dreams of being a real boy.
- DVD 463
- Snow White and the seven dwarfs
- Fairy tale story of Snow White and the adventures she has with the seven dwarfs, the prince, and the evil queen.
- DVD 5653
- True life adventures
- The Living Desert is a study of plant and animal life in the arid plain which stretches from Oregon to Mexico and from California to Texas. Includes scenes of a death struggle between a hawk and a rattlesnake, an encounter between a bobcat and wild pigs, a contest between two male turtles for the favor of a female, and the courtship dance of a pair of scorpions. Also shows a time-lapse sequence of desert flowers coming into bloom. The Vanishing Prairie presents information about the area between the Mississippi River and the Rocky Mountains. In addiition to exploration of animal life, historical concepts about American Indians and early pioneer settlements are included. Seal Island presents the spring return of the animal inhabitants to the Pribilof Islands of Alaska. Mainly focuses on the fur-bearing seals, including formation of harems and the raising of pups.
- DVD 12158