Films & Other Videos
Films with: Seale, John
- Children of a lesser god
- A love story about John Leeds, an idealistic special education teacher, and a headstrong deaf girl named Sarah. At first, Leeds sees Sarah as a teaching challenge. But soon their relationship blossoms into a love so passionate it shatters the barrier of silence that keeps them apart.
- DVD 12573
- Dreamcatcher evil slips through /
- Four friends with an unusual power become stranded in a blizzard and are confronted by a deadly alien force. As they try to stop this unparalleled horror, the fate of the world is in their hands.
- DVD 4373
- Harry Potter and the sorcerer's stone
- Rescued from the outrageous neglect of his aunt and uncle, a young boy with a great destiny proves his worth while attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
- DVD 3088
- Mad Max.
- Max Rockatansky, haunted by his turbulent past, believes the best way to survive is to wander alone, but he becomes swept up with a group fleeing across the Wasteland in a War Rig driven by an elite Imperator, Furiosa.
- DVD 11235
- When Flor and her daughter, Christina come to the United States, Flor gets a job as a maid at the home of a successful chef John Clasky, his insecure wife Deborah, their two children, and Deborah's mother. Despite Flor's lack of an English, she does the best she can to assist the Clasky family in more than just house cleaning matters. However, when Flor is forced to live with the family over the summer, she has no choice but to bring Christina along. Deborah, much to Flor's disliking, treats Christina much like her own and at the same time she hurts the feelings of her own daughter, Bernice. When John's dreams begin to unravel, he begins to feel like his whole world is coming down around him. Told through Christina's college letter to Princeton University, Christina learns that things come and go in life, but family is the most important thing a person can have.
- DVD 3893
- When a young Amish woman and her son get caught up in the murder of an undercover narcotics agent, their savior turns out to be the hardened Philadelphia detective John Book, who runs head-on into the non-violent world of a Pennsylvania Amish community.
- DVD 1553