Films & Other Videos
Films with: Schreiber, Nancy
- Influenza, 1918
- In the spring of 1918, an army private reported to a hospital in Kansas. He was diagnosed with the flu, an illness that doctors knew little about. By the end of WWI, America was ravaged by a flu epidemic that killed 675,000 people.
- DVD 13367
- Linda Ronstadt the sound of my voice /
- Linda Ronstadt has been an icon for more than 50 years. Her extraordinary vocal range and ambition created unforgettable songs across rock, pop, country, folk ballads, American standards, classic Mexican music, and soul. As the most popular female recording artist of the 1970s, Ronstadt filled huge arenas as no one had ever done and produced an astounding eleven platinum albums. Ronstadt was the first artist to top the Pop, Country, and R&B charts simultaneously.
- DVD 13282
- Emily is a beautiful and brilliant loner obsessed with having the perfect child. Her desperation will drive her to commit shocking and perilous acts, pushing her closer to the edge of sanity.
- DVD 6695
- Stranger inside
- Treasure Lee just moved out of "juvenile" into the State Pen. Now she needs to learn how the system works, search out where the power lies, and find herself a new lover. She soon meets Brownie, a jail-toughened lifer, who works through her extended family of loyal girls. The closer Treasure gets to Brownie, the more enemies she makes.
- DVD 7868