Films & Other Videos
Films with: Russell, Theresa
- Ten of the world's best-known film makers were given a free hand to make real any vision.
- DVD 1536
- Bad timing
- Amid the decaying elegance of cold-war Vienna, psychoanalyst Dr. Alex Linden becomes mired in an erotically charged affair with the elusive Milena Flaherty.
- DVD 4703
- A Jewish student, bitter towards his own religion and culture, becomes involved in the neo-Nazi skinhead movement.
- DVD 518
- Oscar winner Jeremy Irons plays Kafka, an insurance clerk and aspiring writer leading a staid and reclusive life, until his closest friend mysteriously disappears without a trace. A seductive co-worker leads Kafka to a group of anarchists who speak of a "cover-up of monumental proportions" controlled from within a castle outside the city. Searching for the truth, Kafka ventures behind the castle's walls and discovers a secret more terrifying than anything he ever imagined.
- DVD 13355
- Razor's edge
- In 1918, Larry Darrell returns home from World War 1 disillusioned with his materialistic society. The quest for inner peace leads Larry to reject his rich fiancee, Isabel, and go searching for truth in the Himalayas. But, Larry learns that the path to enlightenment is as painful and narrow as treading the sharp edge of a razor.
- DVD 6740
- Straight time
- A paroled burglar tries to get a job and keep on the straight-and-narrow. His hard-core parole officer has different ideas and sends him back to jail. When he gets out again, he goes after the parole officer, steals his car, and returns to crime.
- DVD 9586