Films & Other Videos
Films with: Russell, Ken
- Altered states
- The incredible terrifying tale of a research scientist experimenting with altered states of consciousness, and the horrors he finds in secret landscapes of the mind.
- DVD 76
- Ten of the world's best-known film makers were given a free hand to make real any vision.
- DVD 1536
- This film centers on the staggering true-life dementia of events in France in 1643. After a priest who submitted to his own passions is accused of lewdness and sorcery, a mass exorcism is ordered for him and for an allegedly demon-possessed convent. This version restores all of the cut footage that was removed when the film was released.
- DVD 4597
- Ken Russell at the BBC /
- Elgar: A partly dramatized account of the life of classical composer Sir Edward Elgar. The Debussy film: An impression of the music and life of the French composer Claude Debussy. Always on Sunday: An interpretation of the life of French primitive painter Henri Douanier Rousseau. Isadora : the biggest dancer in the world: A dramatized biography of the American dancer Isadora Duncan. Dante's inferno: A film showing the private life of the emotional poet and painter Dante Gabriel Rossetti. Song of summer: A biography of the last five years of Frederick Delius, the blind and paralyzed composer.
- DVD 6644
- Music lovers
- About two ill-matched lovers in this divine bio-pic of the great musician Peter Tchaikovsky, a lavish film filled with brilliant Tchaikovsky music selections.
- DVD 9628
- A classic rock opera about a boy who is traumatized by the death of his father. He is "cured" several years later, only to be hailed as a "Messiah."
- DVD 920