Films & Other Videos
Films with: Roth, Eli
- 78/52 Hitchcock's shower scene /
- Examines the famous shower scene from the 1960 Alfred Hitchcock film Psycho, and its impact on the film industry in the years that followed.
- DVD 13275
- Three post-college backpackers are in Amsterdam where they get locked out of their youth hostel. They are invited to stay at a guys house. He tells them of a hostel in eastern Europe where the women are all incredibly hot and have a taste for American men. When they get there everything is too good to be true, making this hostel a place "to die for."
- DVD 12916
- Set in and around a Slovakian factory, European students are kidnapped, tortured, and killed by rich businessmen who pay enormous amounts of money to experience death firsthand. All tattooed with a bulldog insignia, an international elite bid on young people to slaughter in a trade catering to those with a death fetish. Three girls from studying in Rome, Beth, Whitney and Lorna, are lured to Slovakia by a sultry European woman who modeled for them in figure drawing class. Sidetracked and disoriented, the girls slip away one by one. Body parts fly as clients entering the facilities select their weapons of choice in a room full of knives, power tools, and rubber clothing.
- DVD 12917
- Inglourious Basterds
- During World War II, a group of Jewish-American guerilla soldiers, led by Lt. Aldo Raine, become known as "The Basterds." They are chosen specifically to spread fear throughout the Third Reich by scalping and brutally killing Nazis. The Basterds soon cross paths with a French-Jewish woman who runs a movie theater in Paris which is targeted by the soldiers. A plot is set in motion to kill the Nazi leadership, including Adolph Hitler, at a movie premiere.
- DVD 7194