Films & Other Videos
Films with: Reynolds, Burt
- Adventures of Errol Flynn
- DVD 4490
- Boogie nights
- A film that throws the covers back on California's adult entertainment industry in the swinging seventies through the story of rising porn star Dirk Diggler. It's a touching and often humorous portrait of a most unusual family of filmmakers, brought to dazzling life by an all-star cast and sizzling seventies soundtrack.
- DVD 1983
- Four ordinary men, in two canoes, descending a river they've only seen as a squiggly line on a map, determined to test themselves against a wilderness they only think they understand, must fight for their lives against some sadistic mountain men.
- DVD 521
- Everything you always wanted to know about sex, but were afraid to ask
- Broken into seven well-executed vignettes, four of which star Woody Allen, the film is brimful of side-splitting humor. Each sketch is derived from one of Dr. Reuben's questions about sex.
- DVD 189
- M*A*S*H comedy under fire /
- M*A*S*H, Robert Altman's acclaimed comedy-drama about reluctant surgeons drafted to serve in the Korean conflict, is based on the semi-autobiographical novel of the same name by Dr. Richard Hornberger. And while studio executives may have envisioned M*A*S*H as an offbeat comedy, director Robert Altman and others on the creative team were in fact crafting an anti-Vietnam film. In this fascinating program, Altman, Donald Sutherland, Tom Skerritt, screenwriter Larry Gelbart and Korean War MASH unit veterans help to sort fact from fiction, and reflect on the impact of the film.
- DVD 4106
- Patton a rebel revisited /
- Footage of George Patton and excerpts from the 1970 Twentieth-Century Fox film accompany interviews with Patton's descendants, colleagues, and contemporaries, discussing the Hollywood myth and the historical facts surrounding the World War II general.
- DVD 4108
- Very best of the Ed Sullivan Show
- Clips that illustrate the wide variety of entertainers who appeared on the Ed Sullivan Show -- from jugglers to singers, comedians to rock bands. Also includes interviews with some of the featured guest stars.
- DVD 6077