Films & Other Videos
Films with: Reagan, Ronald
- Dark victory
- A beautiful and headstrong heiress suddenly learns that she has only six months to live. Defiant and rebellious at first, she conquers this stroke of fate by the power of great love and ultimately finds peace and happiness in the brief span of life allotted to her.
- DVD 156
- Ernest Hemingway's The killers
- Melodramatic thriller based on the Hemingway story about two hit men who become curious about the life and death of the man they were hired to kill.
- DVD 3050
- James Dean the TV years.
- I'm a fool, by Sherwood Anderson: James Dean plays a young man who enters the world of horses and race tracks and takes a bad turn after meeting the ideal girl. The bells of Cockaigne, by George Lowther: the actor plays a young, strapping hard-working father needing money for his sick son. He gambles unluckily along with an older and luckier friend of his who wants nothing more than to return to his native Ireland.
- DVD 1458
- Meeting Gorbachev
- Werner Herzog and Andre Singer's riveting documentary, filled with unforgettable archive materials and based on three never before seen interviews, provides incredible access to, arguably, the world's greatest living politician. Now 88 and battling illness, the visionary Gorbachev, the former General Secretary of the U.S.S.R, is still gently but resolutely pushing towards his goals.
- DVD 13105