Films & Other Videos
Films with: Proust, Caroline
- Engrenages Spiral.
- Season four begins with an investigation by Captain Laure Berthaud into the accidental bombing death of a young left-wing extremist who was active with a group that offered support to illegal immigrants. With her usual zeal for subverting authority, defense lawyer Josephine Karlsson stands with the immigrants but finds that her anti-establishment choices this time could backfire, big time.
- DVD 12307
- Engrenages Spiral.
- Season two begins with a burnt corpse found in the trunk of a car, a seemingly isolated case of urban violence. Prosecutor Pierre Clement, Police Captain Laure Berthaud and examining magistrate Judge Roban investigate the murder and soon find themselves up against the criminal machine that lies behind it. It's a furiously-paced season with characters that become increasingly dark, disillusioned and distorted.
- DVD 12305
- Engrenages Spiral. Season 3 /
- At the beginning of the third season of this gritty French police thriller, the mutilated body of a young woman is found on an abandoned railway track. Police Captain Laure Berthaud sees the case as an opportunity to restore a tarnished reputation and leads her squad on the hunt for what she believes to be a deranged serial killer. Meanwhile, Judge Roban investigates a bribery scandal involving a prominent political figure.
- DVD 12306
- Engrenages. Spiral /
- Season 1 begins with a beautiful young woman found dead at the public dump, her face beaten to a pulp by her killer. Leading the investigation, Pierre Clement, young recently-named public prosecutor, teams up with Police Captain Laure Berthaud and examining magistrate Judge Roban. They try to solve the horrendous crime before them: a muddy affair, combining prostitution, drugs, business, and politics.
- DVD 9444
- Captain Laure Berthaud, private lawyer Pierre Clement, Judge Roban and Joséphine Karlsson all work through a wide spectrum of tough investigations.
- DVD 12308
- When a prominent French politician is found dead on the border between the UK and France, detectives Karl Roebuck and Elise Wassermann are sent to investigate on behalf of their respective countries. The case takes a surreal turn when a shocking discovery is made at the crime scene, forcing the French and British police into an uneasy partnership.
- DVD 11870