Films & Other Videos
Films with: Pollak, Kevin
- Collection of 2005 Academy Award nominated short films
- A collection of short films nominated for the 78th Annual Academy Awards, including the winning live action short and the winning animated short.
- DVD 6408
- Films of Barry Levinson
- Barry Levinson talks about his films and the making of them, provides a brief autobiographical introduction of how he got started in his career, and follows with film reminiscences giving insights about the production, the casting process, studios, the industry and experiences with collaborators.
- DVD 2266
- Ruby Bridges
- When bright six year old Ruby is chosen to be the first African-American to integrate her local New Orleans elementary school, she is subjected to the true ugliness of racism for the very first time.
- DVD 9175
- She's all that
- A high school jock makes a bet that he can turn an unattractive girl into the school's prom queen.
- DVD 10388
- Usual suspects
- Police investigating an exploded boat on a San Pedro pier discover 27 bodies and $91 million worth of drug money. The only survivors are a severely burned Hungarian terrorist and Roger Kint, a crippled con-man. Reluctantly, Kint is pressured into explaining what happened on the boat. His story begins six weeks earlier with five criminals being dragged in by New York police desparate for suspects in a truck highjacking, and ends with the possible identification of a criminal mastermind.
- DVD 552