Films & Other Videos
Films with: Pierrot, Frédéric
- For ever Mozart 36 personnages en quête d'histoire = 36 characters in search of history /
- The story concerns an aging movie director who attempts to film a new production of a Musset play in besieged Sarajevo. Along the way, various strange things happen to him and his stars, including landing in an apocalyptic rural landscape.
- DVD 4313
- Girl from Paris
- Sandrine is a successful Parisienne who tires of her job in the rat race and decides to buy Adrien's isolated farm with the caveat that he remain onsite for a period of time. A touching story of growth and change and of the glorious ability of nature to stir the depths of one's heart.
- DVD 3802
- Il y a longtemps que je t'aime I've loved you so long /
- A shell-shocked Juliette is released from prison after serving 15 years for murdering her young son. As life has moved on, she must relearn certain basics. After being banished from her family, she is now reunited with her younger sister, Lea. Hopefully, Juliette will learn to forgive herself in the process.
- DVD 6409
- Land and freedom a story from the Spanish Revolution /
- An epic tale of love and revolution during the Spanish Civil War. 1936: a local man in Liverpool wrestles with disillusion and decides to join the fight against fascism in Franco's Spain. He finds himself deeply drawn to the cause and character of his new comrades, the Republican freedom-fighters, especially the beautiful Blanca. Unfortunately, political infighting threatens to do them all in.
- DVD 11244
- A seemingly random group of people find themselves in a state of confusion as they attempt to return home. What they don't know is that they have been dead for several years, and no one is expecting them back. Buried secrets emerge as they grapple with reality, struggling to reintegrate with their friends and families. But they aren't the only ones back from the dead. Their arrival coincides with a series of gruesome murders that resembles the work of a serial killer from the past.
- DVD 10321