Films & Other Videos
Films with: Pfister, Wally
- Batman begins
- As a boy a young Bruce Wayne watched in horror as his millionaire parents were slain in front of his eyes. This trauma led him to become obsessed with revenge. After disappearing to the East where he seeks counsel with a ninja cult leader, he returns to his now decaying Gotham City. The City is now overrun by organized crime and dangerous individuals manipulating the system. The discovery of a cave under his mansion, and a prototype armoured suit leads him to take on a new persona. He becomes Batman and strikes fear into the hearts of men who do wrong. With the help of rising cop Jim Gordon, Batman sets out to take down the various criminal schemes that have been set in motion by individuals such as mafia don Falcone, the twisted doctor/drug dealer Jonathan 'The Scarecrow' Crane, and a mysterious third party that is quite familiar with Wayne and waiting to strike when the time is right.
- DVD 4367
- Dom Cobb is a skilled thief, the absolute best in the dangerous art of extraction, stealing valuable secrets from deep within the subconscious during the dream state, when the mind is at its most vulnerable. Cobb's rare ability has made him a coveted player in this treacherous new world of corporate espionage, but it has also made him an international fugitive and cost him everything he has ever loved. Now Cobb is being offered a chance at redemption. One last job could give him his life back but only if he can accomplish the impossible--inception. Instead of the perfect heist, Cobb and his team of specialists have to pull off the reverse: their task is not to steal an idea but to plant one. If they succeed, it could be the perfect crime. But no amount of careful planning or expertise can prepare the team for the dangerous enemy that seems to predict their every move. An enemy that only Cobb could have seen coming.
- DVD 7912
- Crime never sleeps and neither does the veteran LAPD homicide detective invited to Nightmute, Alaska to head a murder investigation there. He finds the investigation disrupted by an ever-shining midnight sun that wreaks sleep-depriving havoc on his body clock. As his consciousness becomes more unstable, he is nagged by a sense of personal guilt over a second crime that might just be real.
- DVD 11764
- Italian job
- "In Venice, Italy, a team of expert thieves pulls a daring heist of $35 million dollars in bars of gold. One of the thieves betrays his companions and swipes the gold for himself. One year later, in Los Angeles, the surviving team members create a smart and devious plan to steal back the gold and get their revenge on the traitor"--IMDb.
- DVD 11010
- Laurel Canyon
- Harvard graduate Sam and his fiancée, Alex, move into Sam's mother's house in upscale Laurel Canyon, thinking that she would not be there. Only problem is that she is still there, supposedly finishing up a record that she's producing for her boy toy, Ian's band. Sam's mom seems more interested in smoking pot and drinking than actually working, though. Alex doesn't mind, but Sam is quite upset. Alex starts off focused as she works on finishing a dissertation on genomics, but is soon distracted. Meanwhile, Sam is equally distracted by the beautiful intern Sara.
- DVD 1939