Films & Other Videos
Films with: Pallette, Eugene
- Adventures of Robin Hood
- Recounts the life and adventures of Robin Hood, who, with his band of followers, lived as an outlaw in Sherwood Forest dedicated to fight against tyranny.
- DVD 4456
- Dishonored: In 1915, the Austrian Secret Service sends its most seductive agent, a former prostitute, to spy on the Russians. Shanghai Express: Marlene Dietrich plays the notorious adventuress Shanghai Lily, who has been jilted by Captain Donald Harvey (Clive Brook). During the Chinese civil war, the couple meet on a train which is attacked by Chinese rebels. Dietrich becomes involved with a rebel leader in order to save the man she still loves.
- DVD 9236
- Intolerance a drama of comparisons /
- Switches back and forth between four separate stories from Babylonian times to the twentieth century to show humanity's inhumanity and intolerance through the ages. The Babylonian story deals with the fall of Babylon in 538 B.C. The Judean story treats the life of Christ. The French story centers on the Massacre of St. Bartholomew's Day in 1572. The modern story is set in an American mill town and the slum area of an American city.
- DVD 9811
- Lady Eve
- "A conniving father and daughter meet up with the heir to a brewery fortune-- a wealthy but naïve snake enthusiast-- and attempt to bamboozle him at a cruise ship card table. Their plan is quickly abandoned when the daughter falls in love with their prey. But when the heir gets wise to her gold-digging ways, she must plot to re-conquer his heart."--Container.
- DVD 1600
- Love parade
- In mythical Sylvania, Queen Louise's cabinet are worried that she will become an old maid, and are delighted when she marries the rougish Count Renard. Unfortunately, he finds his position as Queen's Consort unsatisfying and without purpose, and the marriage soon runs into difficulties. The Love parade introduced the screen operetta genre.
- DVD 6770