Films & Other Videos
Films with: Nyman, Michael
- Drowning by numbers
- Three generations of women, all with the same name, rid themselves of their unwanted husbands one by one and each in the same way: they drown them. The local coroner agrees to declare each of the deaths accidental in return for sexual favors. But when things don't go exactly as planned, he devises a final game that could result in the undoing of them all.
- DVD 11950
- Elefante blanco White elephant /
- In a shantytown in the slums of Buenos Aires, Julian and Nicolas work tirelessly to help the local people. Nicolas joins Julian in overseeing the construction of a hospital following the failure of a project he was leading in which paramilitary forces assassinated members of the community. Deeply troubled by his actions, Nicolas finds solace in Luciana. As Nicolas' beliefs wane, work on the hospital is halted, and the faith of the entire community is put to the test.
- DVD 13357
- John Wilmot, a 17th century poet, is the Earl of Rochester and from the beginning he treats his wife cruelly, drinks to relentless excess, abuses his friendships, and generally wallows in dissipation, much to the dismay of King Charles II. The king hopes that Rochester will write a play glorifying his reign. But Rochester finds his true inspiration when he sees a young actress named Lizzie Barry. Rochester sets out to make her the greatest actress of their time--and she, with some reluctance, submits to his teaching.
- DVD 5405
- The story of a handful of U.S. soldiers isolated in the snowy Sierra Nevadas in the mid-1800's. A psychopath, who's tasted human flesh before, tempts them to soothe their hunger pains by feasting on each other.
- DVD 9813