Films & Other Videos
Films with: Noriega, Eduardo
- Abre los ojos Open your eyes /
- In this steamy, intriguingly complex, psychological thriller the line between reality and fantasy is hopelessly blurred. César tries to make sense of his life after a car crash leaves his once-handsome face grotesquely disfigured. After he is placed into a psychiatric penitentiary for a murder he doesn't remember committing, César's only hope is to delve into the depths of his subconscious mind where the answer to ending his living nightmare lies in his dreams.
- DVD 1184
- Espinazo del diablo Devil's backbone /
- "One of the most personal film by Guillermo del Toro ... is also among his most frightening and emotionally layered. Set during the final week of the Spanish Civil War, it tells the tale of a twelve-year-old boy who, after his freedom-fighting father is killed, is sent to a haunted rural orphanage full of terrible secrets. Del Toro expertly combines gothic ghost story, murder mystery, and historical melodrama in a stylish melange that, like his later Pan's Labyrinth, reminds us the scariest monsters are often the human ones"--Container.
- DVD 13089
- Plata quemada Burnt money /
- When two gay thugs Angel (Eduardo Noriega) and El Nene (Leonardo Sharaglia) join a plan to hold up an armored truck with a group of seasoned gangsters, their love and loyalty to each other is tested. Angel is wounded by police gunfire during the robbery, forcing El Nene to kill them all in a fit of rage. Things become complicated when they escape to Uruguay and the police threaten to torture the driver's moll if she doesn't tell them where they are. With their pictures plastered on the cover of every paper, drowning in drugs and aldohol, the gang begins to bicker. Against his boss's wishes El Nene leaves the apartment and roams the streets where he meets a prostitute named Giselle (Leticia Bredice) in whom he begins to trust.
- DVD 1031
- Angela is preparing a thesis on violence and the media. Figueroa, her project director, accidentally discovers a film and on the following day he turns up dead. Angela's curiosity gets her in up to her neck.
- DVD 689