Films & Other Videos
Films with: Nolan, Lloyd
- Betty Smith's A tree grows in Brooklyn
- In pre-WWI Brooklyn, young Francie struggles to keep her idealism alive in the face of grinding poverty, her father's alcoholism, and the comedies and tragedies of ordinary life.
- DVD 9948
- Hannah and her sisters
- "The eldest daughter of show-biz parents, Hannah is a devoted wife, loving mother, and successful actress. A loyal supporter of her two aimless sisters Lee and Holly, she's also the emotional backbone of a family that seems to resent her stability almost as much as they depend on it. But when Hannah's perfect world is quietyly sabotaged by sibling rivalry, she finally begins to see that she's as lost as everyone else, and in order to find herself, she'll have to choose -- between the independence her family can't live with ... and the family she can't live without."--Container.
- DVD 1512
- Lady in the lake
- Detective Marlow sets out to find the missing wife of a publishing magnate. Several smack-arounds, one dead gigolo, a few angry cops, a booze-soaked frame-up and one dame in the lake later, Marlowe finds the killer and finds that he's also looking at the business end of a gun.
- DVD 5883
- Peyton Place
- Allison MacKenzie looks back on life in the New England town where she grew up around the time of Pearl Harbor. Beneath the town's placid god-fearing exterior lay any number of dark secrets.
- DVD 4157