Films & Other Videos
Films with: Newman, David
- Bonnie and Clyde
- A mixture of comedy and brutal violence, this film is based on the exploits of the notorious American outlaws of the 1930's, Bonnie Parker and Clyde Barrow.
- DVD 3205
- A naive student freshly arrived in New York City accepts a delivery job involving a shady businessman and a large lizard, eventually running afoul of an eccentric chef and the FBI.
- DVD 1149
- Ice age
- Set during the Ice Age, a sabertooth tiger, a sloth, and a woolly mammoth find a lost human infant, and they try to return him to his tribe.
- DVD 4459
- Matilda is a super-smart little girl who is woefully ignored and ridiculed by her self-centered parents. They send her to a school with a mean, bullying principal, where she learns she has special powers that can help her, her friends, and her kind and gentle teacher.
- DVD 12327
- River Tam and her brother Simon are hiding out from the totalitarian government that experimented with River's brain aboard a space-freighter. Captained by a down on his luck soldier, the crew of Serenity must take jobs, whether they are legal or not, while trying to avoid the Alliance, and keeping the Tams safe. Then things get out of control and the true extent of River's powers becomes known. At the same time, the Alliance sends a new Operative to make sure that what River knows doesn't get out.
- DVD 6367
- What's up, doc?
- Four red plaid travelling cases-- one of each belonging to a befuddled Iowa musicologist, a strange but bright young woman, a rich matron and a suspicious fellow-- are mixed up at a San Francisco hotel, with hilarious results.
- DVD 1783