Films & Other Videos
Films with: Moura, Wagner
- Caminho das nuvens Middle of the world /
- Based on a true story. A man and his family journey 2000 miles across the hinterlands of Brazil on bicycle in search of a good life.
- DVD 8515
- Deus e Brasileiro God is Brazilian /
- God decides to take a vacation - but, first, He has to find a saint who can rule the universe while He's away. For that, he goes to Brazil's northeast, where He believes there's a very good man for the job - during his mission, he becomes friend of a very smart young man, Taoca.
- DVD 8222
- In the year 2154 two groups of people remain; the extremely wealthy who reside on an immaculate man-made space station named Elysium, and the rest, who occupy an overpopulated, destroyed Earth. Max decides to embark on a mission that could bring equality to the opposed worlds.
- DVD 10080
- Into the Amazon
- Into the Amazon tells the remarkable story of the journey taken by President Theodore Roosevelt and legendary Brazilian explorer Cândido Rondon into the heart of the South American rain forest to chart an unexplored tributary of the Amazon. Two of the most celebrated men from their respective nations, Roosevelt and Rondon set out with twenty other adventurers in 1914. Over eight eventful weeks in one of the most remote places on earth, the ill-equipped expedition navigated deadly rapids in crude dugout canoes. Hunger and exhaustion were compounded by the rain forest's unforgiving topography, which forced the men to carry heavy canoes long distances. What was anticipated to be a relatively tranquil journey turned out to be a brutal test of courage and character. Before it was all over, one member of the expedition had drowned and another had committed murder. Roosevelt would badly injure his leg and beg to be left behind to die. More than a dramatic adventure story, Into the Amazon shines a light on two of the Western Hemisphere's most formidable men, and the culture and politics of their two formidable nations.
- DVD 12742
- Based on a true story of the rise and fall of Colombian drug lord Pablo Escobar and the two DEA agents that brought the famed Medellin Cartel to its knees.
- DVD 12246
- Tropa de elite Elite squad /
- This is the story of the BOPE, a SWAT-like team at war with the drug lords of Rio de Janeiro. Racing against time, its hard-driving captain puts a pair of rookies through hell in an effort to shape a worthy successor and clear out a drug-infested slum before his imminent retirement.
- DVD 7412