Films & Other Videos
Films with: Miles, Vera
- Alfred Hitchcock's Psycho
- Horror melodrama in which a woman disappears after spending the night in an isolated motel which adjoins an eerie Victorian mansion, inhabited by a disturbed young man and his mother.
- DVD 931
- Fighting Kentuckian
- The daughter of a French general captures the heart of a rugged Kentucky rifleman. However, a powerful man also is determined to win her heart, and the two men soon lock horns. When the Kentuckian discovers that his rival is involved in a scheme to evict the French settlers, war breaks out between the fighting frontiersmen and the displaced French forces.
- DVD 826
- Chance Buckman is a Texan who tames out-of-control oil well infernos in exotic locations around the world. Between blazes, Chance carries the burden for Madelyn, the wife who left him 20 years earlier because of his dangerous lifestyle.
- DVD 244
- Wayne plays ex-Confederate soldier Ethan Edwards, an Indian-hater who believes more in bullets than words. He's out to find his young niece, who's been taken captive by the renegade Comanches who massacred her family.
- DVD 2100
- A Confederate war veteran tracks down the Indians who killed his brother and sister-in-law and carried off their daughter.
- DVD 4622
- Wrong man
- The first Hitchcock film based on a true story. A nightclub musician is falsely accused of a robbery, an accusation that ruins his life.
- DVD 5781