Films & Other Videos
Films with: Mackintosh, Steven
- When John Halder's latest novel is enlisted by the Nazi party to push their agenda, his career and social standing instantly advance. But after learning of the Reich's horrific plans for the future, John must decide whether to do nothing and keep his fame or risk losing everything.
- DVD 7745
- Lock, stock and two smoking barrels
- A collection of law-dodging characters in London are brought together by coincidence when a streetwise young man loses half-a-million pounds in a card game. He has a week to get together the money or face losing some fingers. Desperate, he and his friends decide to rip off a gang who are planning to rip off a bunch of ganja farmers. Simple. Except the drug dealers want their money back, as do the thieves, and now there are three sets of criminals after their blood.
- DVD 1338
- A self-destructive near-genius, Luther might just be as dangerous as the depraved criminals he hunts. Luther follows his own moral code as much as the rules of criminal law. But he quickly becomes locked in a lethal battle of wits with Alicea, a beautiful, highly intelligent mass murderer, and his decision-making process becomes increasingly murky. Luther's lonely path pulls him towards the very edge of temptation.
- DVD 8434
- A newly widowed woman moves to London to be near her family. She soon feels like she is just an invisible old lady until a young man comes into her life. She finds things in herself that she thought were lost forever, but at what cost?
- DVD 3696
- Prime suspect.
- Having been demoted and transferred to the north, D.C.I. Tennison finds herself under-used until she gets a case where a 12-year-old boy confesses to murder. She becomes involved with trying to convict the local crime boss who has proved impossible to touch.
- DVD 5633
- Secret life of words
- Hannah, a recluse who wears a hearing aid, is forced by her employer to take a vacation. On holiday she finds a job on an oil rig caring for Josef, a burn victim who has temporarily lost his sight. Hannah's job is to care for Josef until he is stable enough to be transferred. There is almost no one on the rig, except a cook, an oceanographer and a few others out at sea. Hannah tends to Josef and he slowly breaks her shell of silence.
- DVD 5139