Films & Other Videos
Films with: MacDonald, Laurie
- He named me Malala
- An intimate portrait of Malala Yousafzai, who was wounded when Taliban gunmen opened fire on her in Pakistan's Swat Valley. The shooting of the then fifteen-year-old teenager sparked international media outrage. An educational activist in Pakistan, Yousafzai has since emerged as a leading campaigner for the rights of children worldwide and in December 2014, became the youngest-ever Nobel Peace Prize Laureate.
- DVD 13451
- A strange videotape full of bizarre and haunting images is watched by a handful of teenagers. After the viewing the tape, they receive phone calls in which they are warned they will die in seven days. Rachel, the aunt of one of the ill-fated teens, is a journalist who has decided to investigate the matter. She manages to find the cabin in the woods and watches the video herself; afterward, she receives the same phone call, and realizes she must solve the puzzle of the video and who is behind.
- DVD 3407
- Sweeney Todd the demon barber of Fleet street /
- Reinventing himself as Sweeney Todd, a man unjustly sent to prison returns to exact revenge on those who ruined his life, especially the evil Judge Turpin who sent the man to prison. Not only does he seek revenge for the cruel punishment he suffered in prison, but also for what happened to his wife and daughter. When he returns to his home town, he reopens his barber shop, where Mr. Todd becomes the Demon of Fleet Street. Mrs. Lovett is Sweeney's amorous accomplice who creates diabolical meat pies out of the remains of Mr. Todd's victims.
- DVD 5695
- A scientist is determined to discover a better way of predicting tornadoes with a device that shoots thousands of little trackers into the eye of the storm. Trouble is, getting it there is very dangerous.
- DVD 11718