Films & Other Videos
Films with: Lieberman, Todd
- Beauty and the beast
- The journey of Belle, a bright and independent young woman who takes her father's place as the prisoner of a beast in his castle. As Belle befriends the castle's enchanted staff, she and the Beast slowly begin to look beyond their initial reactions to each other and see who they truly are. But back in Belle's village, her father's fears for her safety drive him to rally the villagers to free Belle from the castle--a plan that goes awry, with dangerous consequences, when Belle's would-be suitor Gaston twists the rally into a mob and leads an attack on the castle.
- DVD 12267
- High-powered book editor Maggie is everyone's worst nightmare: ruthless, driven, and tactless. When she finds herself faced with deportation back to Canada, she coerces her much younger assistant into marrying her. However, when the government becomes suspicious, they embark upon a charade in order to make the marriage seem legitimate.
- DVD 11943
- Inspired by the true story. Jeff Bauman, a working-class Bostonian, was at the 2013 marathon when the bomb blast occurred and he tragically lost both of his legs. After regaining consciousness, Jeff was able to help law enforcement identify one of the bombers, but his own battle had just begun. Jeff's deeply personal journey tests a family's bond and defines a community's pride as he overcomes adversity to become the living embodiment of ''Boston Strong.''
- DVD 12552
- Warm bodies
- After a zombie epidemic, R (a zombie) rescues Julie (a human survivor) from a zombie attack. The two form a special relationship in their struggle for survival, R becomes increasingly more human, setting off a chain of events that begins to transform the other zombies and maybe even the whole lifeless world.
- DVD 10023
- Based on the New York best seller, this tells the incredibly inspiring and heartwarming story of August Pullman, a boy with facial differences who enters fifth grade, attending a mainstream elementary school for the first time.
- DVD 12565