Films & Other Videos
Films with: Jørgensen, Sisse Graum
- Druk = Another round
- Four friends, all high school teachers, test a theory that they will improve their lives by maintaining a constant level of alcohol in their blood.
- DVD 13418
- Efter brylluppet After the wedding /
- Jacob, a Danish expatriate, runs a struggling orphanage in one of India's poorest regions. Desperate to save the orphanage from closing, he returns to Denmark to meet Jorgen, a wealthy businessman and potential benefactor. Jorgen invites Jacob to his daughter's wedding, seemingly as a friendly gesture, but the terminally ill Jorgen is also trying to find a new husband for his wife Helene. When Jacob meets Helene, he recognizes her as a person from a past he is trying to forget. The wedding invitation leads to a devastating series of surprises that change Jacob's life and force him to make a bitter choice.
- DVD 5204
- En The hunt /
- Lucas is a former school teacher who has been forced to start over having overcome a tough divorce and the loss of his job. Just as things are starting to go his way, his life is shattered when an untruthful remark throws his small community into a collective state of hysteria. As the lie spreads, Lucas is forced to fight a lonely fight for his life and dignity.
- DVD 10256
- Hævnen In a better world /
- "Bullied at school, Elias is defended by Christian, a boy greatly troubled over his mother's death. So when the two become involved in an act of revenge with potentially tragic consequences, it's their parents who are left to help them come to terms iwth the complexity of human emotions, pain and empath."--Container.
- DVD 8573