Films & Other Videos
Films with: Jones, Jeffrey
- Ed Wood
- A stranger-than-fiction true story of the early career of Edward D. Wood, Jr., the undisputed worst movie director of all time. Wood was the auteur behind Glen or Glenda? and Plan 9 from outer space, and it is during the making of these two no-budget flicks that Wood is profiled.
- DVD 3255
- Peter Shaffer's Amadeus
- Adapted from Shaffer's play, the film presents the life of Antonio Salieri, a mediocre 18th century Viennese composer obsessed with and jealous of the musical genius of the age, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.
- DVD 645
- The story of a handful of U.S. soldiers isolated in the snowy Sierra Nevadas in the mid-1800's. A psychopath, who's tasted human flesh before, tempts them to soothe their hunger pains by feasting on each other.
- DVD 9813
- Set in 18th century France, this is the story of two bored aristocrats, and the havoc they wreck when they decide to play sexual games with people's lives.
- DVD 1693
- Without a clue
- "Dr. John Watson (Kingsley) is secretly a crime-solving genius. But to protect his reputation as a physician, he hires bumbling, boozy, out-of-work actor Reginald Kincaid (Caine) to play the part of his fictional creation, Sherlock Holmes. The charade works until Watson mysteriously disappears, forcing the baffled, seriously inept 'Holmes' to crack the biggest case of Watson's career on his own"--Container.
- DVD 2835