Films & Other Videos
Films with: Jones, Freddie
- E la nave va And the ship sails on /
- In 1914, a colorful melange of celebrities embark on a funeral voyage for a dead opera star. An allegorical film blending spectacle, humour, poignance and grotesquerie.
- DVD 779
- Hammer horror
- Horror of Dracula (1958): "Christopher Lee as the centuries-old vampire Dracula and Peter Cushing as his implacable foe Van Helsing battle for the souls of Londoners in this retelling of Bram Stoker's novel."--Container. Dracula has risen from the grave (1969): "A village trembles in fear. A priest forsakes his vows to serve evil. Young beauties fall victim to a mysterious seducer. Christopher Lee returns for the third time in his signature role."--Container. The curse of Frankenstein (1957): "Baron Victor Frankenstein has discovered life's secret and unleashed a blood-curdling chain of events resulting from his creation: a cursed creature with a horrid face -- and a tendency to kill."--Container. Frankenstein must be destroyed (1970): "More monstrous than the monsters he created! Baron Frankenstein's attempts to perfect his new technique of brain transplant surgery trigger more tragedy and horror."--Container.
- DVD 11871
- Inspector Morse. Fat chance /
- Inspector Morse is a melancholy, enigmatic and romantic man who never uses his first name and who finds solace in real ale, classical music and difficult crosswords. Together with his able Sergeant Lewis, Morse uses his considerable intellect and passion for the truth and justice to investigate death and murder in the English university town of Oxford.
- DVD 9025
- Prince Colwyn sets out on a daring journey to rescue his young bride who is held captive by the Beast. But slayers and alien beings under the command of the Beast oppose him at every turn. Colwyn must first reach a faraway cavern to recover the legendary Glaive, a key to phenomenal powers, then continue his search, witnessing sights and events beyond his wildest imagination. Facing the Beast, Colwyn must use the magic of the Glaive to save his fantastic planet from annihilation.
- DVD 11258
- Last butterfly
- Wartime, 1944, and Europe is brutalized by the horror of Nazi aggression and inhumanity. In the tiny Czech village of Terezin, the Nazis plan a propaganda coup to reshape international opinion. In order to reassure a Red Cross delegation and to show the caring face of Nazism, Hitler has given the village to Jewish settlers as a place where they can live in freedom. To provide a convincing "show", the Nazis have plucked French mime, Antoine, from his waning career and ordered him to put on the greatest show of his life.
- DVD 2053